Terms and Conditions
1. SkyUK.tv is the owner of this website.
2. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and SkyUK.tv unless and until SkyUK.tv accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time SkyUK.tv sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by SkyUK.tv of your offer to buy goods from SkyUK.tv.
4. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
5. With your consent SkyUK.tv will pass on your credit or debit card details to BskyB or third parties such as BT for subscription payments where applicable.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to SkyUK.tv for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform SkyUK.tv as soon as possible.
8. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by sending an email to [email protected]
9. Once SkyUK.tv receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your order (in accordance with these terms), SkyUK.tv will refund the customer an agreed amount.
SkyUK.tv reserves the right to make a 20% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in new/excellent/mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. SkyUK.tv, we also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. SkyUK.tv is an online identity, trading under Matrix Solutions SC. Registered business # ES J93395515
1. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, SkyUK.tv do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from SkyUK.tv negligence or wilful default, or that of SkyUK.tv employees or agents (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. SkyUK.tv does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
3. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
4. SkyUK.tv will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
5. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, SkyUK.tv shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify SkyUK.tv of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
6. All electrical products are covered by a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact SkyUK.tv. If the product is proved to be faulty or damaged within 7 days of you taking delivery, SkyUK.tv will arrange for the product to be picked up free of charge, sent for repair or replaced and sent back to you.
Processing of orders
1. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of purchase SkyUK.tv. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated (carriage charges are included for digiboxes ordered with or without a viewing card).
2. SkyUK.tv aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
3. Customers who purchase a digibox(es) will automatically receive a tracking number for their order, as will customers who order a viewing card(s) and specified express delivery.
1. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you.
2. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once SkyUK.tv has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
3. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be incurred by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; SkyUK.tv advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
4. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
5. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order at least two weeks in advance – we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
2. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
3. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
4. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
5. In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
6. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, SkyUK.tv reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of SkyUK.tv and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in SkyUK.tv and its affiliates, as appropriate.
7. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order.
8. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your BSkyB contract without notice if:
-you fail to make any payment to us or BskyB when due;
-you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
-you fail to fulfil the minimum initial 12-month BskyB contract.
-we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
You make, your payments to Sky from a Visa or Mastercard, these are the only 2 types of credit cards Sky will accept. Sky will debit, your card, for your chosen option. The Fee is paid on a monthly basis directly to BskyB and NOT to SkyUK.tv. You are billed monthly in advance e.g. if your payment date is the 1st January, your payment will cover the period from 1st January to 31st January, it is the 15th January, then it will cover the period from 15th January to 14th February. Should your payments deviate in any way it is your responsibility to notify us within 90 days to enable us to obtain any refunds that might be due. By entering in a contract with BSKYB via SkyUK.tv the subscriber gives SkyUK.tv full authority to debit the credit card for 100 POUNDS on an annual basis for the hosting charges of each account. These payments are to N-Sat ltd and will be taken every 6 months at 50 POUNDS. Your bank statement will show as N-Sat 6 Monthly renewal. If these payments are clawed back by the customer, the viewing card will be cancelled and a new card will need to be purchased to restore viewing.
Please note: According to BSkyB’s terms and conditions, to subscribe to Sky you require a residential address in the UK, and reception outside the UK is not permitted. We expressly draw the following to your attention: We cannot exclude the possibility that, although contrary to our expectations, BSkyB may cancel individual subscription contracts, citing the terms and conditions referred to. Should cancellation take place, SkyUK.tv will endeavour to ensure that your subscription is reinstated as soon as possible. However we can except no responsibility for this occurring.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.